segunda-feira, novembro 16, 2009

Annual Conference on European Direct Taxation Law 2009

This annual conference – now in its seventh year – will provide participants with a detailed overview of the most recent developments in European law concerning direct taxation, including:

Two proposals adopted in February 2009 for new directives to fight against tax fraud and evasion (bank secrecy):

COM(2009)28 concerning mutual assistance for the recovery of claims relating to taxes, duties and other measures;

COM(2009)29 on administrative cooperation in the field of taxation.

A revision of the Savings Taxation Directive (2003/48/EC) to extend its scope to financial investments and insurance products, to prevent tax evasion, and to tax intermediate tax-exempt structures (COM(2008)727).

Impact of recent ECJ judgments (notably Cartesio, Persche, Aberdeen).

read more

ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON EUROPEAN VAT LAW 2009

Trier, 26-27 November 2009

At the sixth edition of this annual conference leading experts will analyse recent developments in the framework of the European Commission’s strategy to combat VAT fraud (COM(2008)807) and its action programme to reduce burdens for business:

Application from 1 January 2010 of the new rules on the place of supply of services (Directive 2008/8/EC) and the new electronic procedure to claim VAT refunds (Directive 2008/9/EC);

Communications COM(2009)20 and COM (2009)21 on improving the invoicing rules, reducing the existing barriers and increasing the use of electronic systems in the common VAT system;

New initiatives to develop administrative cooperation and combat fraud in the field of VAT (COM(2009)427 and COM(2009)428);

Proposal for a Council Directive on tax evasion linked to import and other cross-border transactions (COM(2008)805 and COM (2008) 807);

Next steps on the proposal regarding VAT on financial services;

Impact of ECJ judgments in this field.

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://akalozawu.kogaryu.com/ozofiv.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anónimo disse...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://aduqujikig.jamminweb.com/dilihihu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anónimo disse...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anónimo disse...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anónimo disse...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.